Violent Jewish right-wing extremists riot during performance by#Armenian choir in Jerusalem http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.743918 …
Right-wing extremists riot during performance by Christian choir in Jerusalem – Israel NewsTwo members of anti-assimilationst group Lehava arrested, including leader Bentzi Gopstein, after trouble flares during song by Armenian Church Choir.haaretz.com
- Mabrouka village in the Western parts of Qamishli where at least 45 US special army forces have been deployed.
- The French Lafarge cement factory, which is located between Kobane and the town of Ain Issa in Jalabiya in Northeastern Syria. Informed sources have reported that the US has increased the number of forces deployed in the region, adding that another base is being built for training the militants and helicopter landing.
- Ain Issa base near a town in Northern Syria, which is hosting over 100 US forces.
- Kobane base in Northern Syria in which more than 300 US special forces have been deployed.
- Tel Byder base in Hasaka province and in the Western parts of Qamishli which is equipped with helipad for military helicopters. The US trains militants in this base.
- Tal Abyadh base which has been the scene of most US forces’ moves in Syria. At least 200 US special forces, equipped with armored vehicles, have been deployed in the region and the US flags have been hoisted above certain government buildings in the area.
BREAKING: Marine Corps Commandant Exposes Treasonous Order Obama Issued to US Marines! #RT http://conscores.org/4g14 #STOPIslam#MakeDCListen
BREAKING: Marine Corps Commandant Exposes the Treasonous Order Obama Issued to US MarinesA man at war should never abandon his weapons, especially if that man happens to be a part of the United States Marine Corps. This basic doctrine, part of the Rifleman’s Creed, makes sense to nearly…conservativetribune.com
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian