Zionist Enemy Intervenes Directly to Support Terrorists..Syrian Army Thwarts Terrorist Attack in Quneitra
7 Israeli ambulances enter Syria’s Quneitra, take wounded al-Nusra mercenary-terrorists to Israeli hospitals
Jabat al-Nusra Terrorists Wounded in Syria Taken to Israeli Hospitals
“After Fatah al-Sham’s attacks were repelled by the Syrian soldiers, seven Israeli ambulances entered the battlefield and transferred a number of wounded terrorists to Israeli hospitals in the occupied Golan Heights,” RT added.
Jordan Closes Border to Saudi-Backed Militants in Syria, Forces Wounded Terrorists to Go to Israel
“Several militants have lost their lives after Jordan closed its borders (since 40 days ago) and field hospitals are also facing a lack of medical personnel,” Jamal al-Sayasenah, a medical source close to the terrorist groups in Syria, was quoted as saying by Rai al-Yom news website.“A number of field hospitals operating under the terrorists in Dara’a and Southern Syria have been forced to send the wounded militants to the occupied territories to be treated at Israeli border hospitals and return to Syria again,” he added.
Netanyahu Visits Israeli Occupation Force Base
Treating Wounded Terrorists from Syria
- تظاهرة في الجولان تنديداً بمساندة إسرائيل للمسلحين
- Syrian Forces Repel Militant Assault on Quneitra, Kill Nusra Commander
- More terrorists killed and their vehicles destroyed in several provinces
- Chief of the Army Staff visits military positions in Aleppo
- Authorities Settle Legal Status of 300 Gunmen in al-Moaddamiyeh within Reconciliation Agreement