- Turkish Army mobilizes near Kurdish stronghold in northern Syria
- Video: ISIS militants cheer atop Syrian soldiers killed by US air…
- Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
- Lebanese Security Forces arrest grandson of deceased Syrian minister
- Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
- Syrian Army launches fresh assault in southern Aleppo
- Russian Iskander-M Missile System: Credible Deterrent
Monday, 19 September 2016
Stupid Kurds of YPG asking Damascus to fight Turkey and assist in the federalisation of Syria
Syria’s Al-Watan newspaper has reported that the Kurdish YPG-led Syrian Democratic Forces have requested help from the Syrian government and Russia in dealing with Turkey’s incursion into the country. To date, Turkey’s military, and it’s Free Syrian Army and Islamist proxies have captured scores of villages from the YPG.
This unusual request comes after the YPG and Kurdish police targeted the National Defense Force (NDF) in an unprovoked attack and evicted the NDF and Syrian Army from Hasakah as part of a peace deal.
The report also claimed that the Kurdish authorities were planning on conducting a census and then announce their ambitions to federalise their areas of control within a month. Effectively the Kurdish authorities are asking Damascus to fight Turkey and assist in the federalisation of Syria.