- تأسيس «المقاومة الوطنيّة السورية»: أنقرة في مهبّ حرب عصابات جديدة؟
- نهاية «جبهة الجنوب» حروب قضمٍ مستمرة
- هدوء حذر يخيّم على جنوب حلب
- «طوق حلب» يتوسع: الميدان يرسم حدود المفاوضات
- Idlib: Terrorists’ Military Hardware Smashed in Syrian Airstrikes
- Army Fends Off Jeish Al-Fatah’s Attack at Aviation College Gate
- New Turkish Tank Incursion Into Syria
- Leaked Report: British MPs to Call for End to Saudi Arms Sales
- Syria: Jeish Al-Fatah Terrorists Sustain Heavy Losses in Northern Hama
- Syrian Army Retakes Control of Key Points of Al-Ameriya Village in Aleppo
- Aleppo Doctor: ISIL, Al-Nusra, Other Militant Groups Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Syria
- UN Report: Without Israeli Occupation, Palestinian Economy Doubles
- Three Turkish Soldiers Killed in ISIL Attack in Syria
Wednesday, 7 September 2016
Tens of Terrorists killed in South Aleppo and North Hama
Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:35
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army units and their allies killed more than 45 Jeish al-Fatah terrorists and destroyed two of their vehicles, equipped with heavy machine gun, at the aviation college in Aleppo’s military academy region.
The Syrian forces also smashed a tank and 5 vehicles belonging to the terrorists as well as a bomb-laden car used for attacking the army’s gatherings and positions. Some 15 terrorists were killed in the first round of clashes.
During the second operation over 30 terrorists were killed and tens of others were wounded in the same region.
Reports said on Tuesday that Syrian government forces continued to advance against the terrorists in the military academy buildings and took back a large depot of arms and ammunition and two more industrial sites.
Syrian soldiers and popular forces stormed Jeish al-Fatah’s strongholds and pushed the militants back from munition depot, refrigerator-manufacturing factory and fuel storage facilities.
Scores of terrorists were killed and their equipment was damaged in the attacks.
Also yesterday, the Syrian and Russian warplanes launched fresh rounds of combat sorties over Jeish al-Fatah’s strongholds along the strategic Aleppo-Damascus highway, inflicting major losses on the terrorists.
Syrian and Russian warplanes’ bombardments inflicted major casualties on the terrorists of Jeish al-Fatah and did not allow them to advance near Aleppo-Damascus highway.
The Russian and Syrian bombers also struck Takfiri terrorists’ positions at Khan Touman and Saraqib, destroying several military vehicles as well as killing a number of militants.
Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army and popular forces repelled an attempt by terrorists to attack the two towns of Ma’an and Kefra’a in the Northern part of Hama province, inflicting heavy losses on them in immediate counterattacks.
Over 30 terrorists were killed and many more wounded in fierce clashes with the Syrian army in the battle with the Syrian army and popular forces.
Meantime, other army units also thwarted an attack by terrorists on the village of Jubain, killing over 65 militants.
Three tanks, a BMP vehicle and four machine-gunned vehicle were also destroyed in the Syrian army counterattack in Northern Hama.
In a relevant development on Tuesday, the Syrian army soldiers and their popular allies repelled terrorists’ attacks on the government positions near a key town in Northern Hama, inflicting major casualties on the terrorists.
In the meantime, the Syrian fighter jets carried out several air attacks against terrorists’ concentration centers and gatherings in Tal Bazzam, Talit al-Nasiriyeh, Souran, Taybat al-Imam, Ma’an, Hilfaya, al-Latamina and in the Western side of Kowkab, leaving tens of militants dead or wounded.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian