Instead, we have to play the hand dealt us, striving hard for beneficial change, never losing hope, never yielding to Machiavellian evil.
- he’ll ban all executive branch officials from lobbying government for five years after they leave office;
- he’ll “ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members…and their staffs;”
- he’ll expand the definition of lobbying so former government officials can’t circumvent rules by calling themselves consultants, advisors or other designation concealing their lobbying intentions;
- he’ll “issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;”
- he’ll “ask Congress to pass campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyist from raising money in American elections;
- he’ll “end economic stagnation” – helicopter money for Main Street, not Wall Street, would be a good way to start;
- he’ll “push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress” –
- Will Trump End Illegal US Sanctions on Russia?
- US-Supported Eastern Aleppo Terrorists Massacre Re…
- WSJ Interviews Stephen Bannon
- Keith Ellison Next DNC Chairman?
- Will Trump End Obama’s War on Syria?
- Will Trump Withdraw from NATO?
- Trump Picks General Michael Flynn As National Secu…
- NYT Suggests Trump May Treat Muslims Like FDR Pers…
- Google and Facebook Targeting Growing Influence of…
- Obama and Merkel on Transatlantic Relations