The positive call was a significant start to improving the relationship between the United States and Russia that is in need of repair.Both President Trump and President Putin are hopeful that after today’s call the two sides can move quickly to tackle terrorism and other important issues of mutual concern.
The key aspects of the Ukrainian crisis have been touched upon as well. It has been agreed to establish partner-type cooperation in those and other areas.The presidents spoke in favor of creating real coordination of Russian and American actions with a purpose to defeat the ISIL and other terrorist groups in Syria.Both sides demonstrated their will to take joint steps to stabilize and expand the cooperation between Russia and the United States, on a constructive, equal and mutually beneficial basis.It was stressed that it is important to restore the mutually advantageous trade and economic ties between business circles of the two countries, which could further enhance a gradual and sustainable development of bilateral relations.
- Trump Orders Plan to Defeat ISIS
- Federal Judge Stays Trump Order Temporarily Bannin…
- World Reaction to Trump’s Muslim Ban
- Trump’s UN Envoy Nikki Haley
- Putin and Trump Have Lots to Discuss
- Russia Redeploying Withdrawn Combat Aircraft to Sy…
- Trump’s Proposed Safe Zones in Syria Risk Escalate…
- Trump’s Anti-Muslim Executive Order
- Trump’s New Stance on NATO?
- Former Soviet Leader Says World Preparing for War