“The primary reason we are with Saudi Arabia is because we need the oil,” Trump said. “Now, we don’t need the oil so much.”
- Trump’s Policies Ruining America’s Image
- Trump, Saudi King Back ‘Rigorously’ Enforcing Iran Nuclear Deal: White House
- Trump Skips Saudis in "Anti-Terror" Sweep
- Trump Lets Saudis Off His ‘Muslim Ban’. Who are the “Real Sponsors of Terrorism”?
- Yes, Trump Executive Order against Muslims is (Sort of) Similar to Obama’s 2011 Iraqi Refugee Ban But. . .
- A “color revolution” is under way in the United States
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian