In case of a rapid collapse of militant defenses in the area, government forces could make a flanking maneuver aiming to besiege Tibat al Imam from the northern direction, capturing Lahia, Buidah, and Masasnah. If the SAA and its allies are able to do this and to entrench in these positions, the situation of militants in Tibat al-Imam will have little chances of keeping the town.
Syrian War Report – April 3, 2017: Militant Defenses Collapsing In Northern Hama
- Syrian Army inches from lifting ISIS siege on Deir Ezzor Airbase – full report
- Dozens of Islamists neutralized as Syrian Army storms town in rural Damascus
- Jihadist rebels attack Christian church in northern Hama
- Details of Syrian military attack on southern Idlib town
- Syrian Army Kills or Injures 50 ISIL Terrorists in Deir Ezzor