Uprooted Palestinians are at the heart of the conflict in the M.E Palestinians uprooted by force of arms. Yet faced immense difficulties have survived, kept alive their history and culture, passed keys of family homes in occupied Palestine from one generation to the next.
http://frenchdissidents.wordpress.com
In the following video, Jacques Attali tells a joke which, according to him, explains best what is happening in the modern financialised system!
The video is in French but we provide an English translation… Pay attention to the character’s names to fully grab Attali’s view on the financial world!
It is Shlomo who calls David:
Listen I have a big deal for you, I have a truck full of trousers and each of them is worth 1 dollar! You want them?! Great!
David takes the trousers and calls Jonathan:
Listen I have a big deal for you, I have a truck full of trousers and each of them is worth 2 dollars! You want them?! Great!
Jonathan calls shaoule and offers 3 dollars and the story goes on…
Until Moses calls Christian and says: “Listen I have a big deal for you, some trousers worth 49 dollars each.
Oh great, says Christian…
The day after Christian calls Moses saying: Listen, you sold me trousers, you really are a swindler
Moses: What do you mean a swindler?
Christian: Of course you are, you sold me some trousers, for 49 dollars each, which are unwearable!
Moses: What do you mean by unwearable?
Christian: You know what I mean, I opened the truck, and there were the trousers… with only one leg! What do you want me to do with one-legged trousers? No one wears one-legged trousers!
Moses: you don’t understand, they are not meant to be worn, they are meant to be bought, sold, bought, sold etc…
Does not seem to be a real person
-
No matter how ridiculous the stories are, and how far the facts fail to
live up to the (((storyboards))), the fucking Jews demand that the
(((blackmailed))...
Why I Am Now Catholic
-
Why I Am Now Catholic September 18 2026 ___________________________________
More Vids! +BN Vids Archive! HERE! ___________________________________
Support ...
The United States At A Crossroad
-
The United States At A Crossroad—An Analysis (16 Sept 2026) by Lawrence
Davidson Part I—Texas vs Minnesota Back in mid-May […]
Report on Beth Israel vigil 09-12-26
-
*Eat-a-Cheeseburger Day Approaches*
This year, EAC Day appears on Monday, September 21st. The date coincides
with the Jewish holiday called Yom Kippur. Cl...
-
Hello all,
It is with great sadness that I share with you the passing of our beloved
sister, Mother, and Grandmother, the individual that you all knew ...
Best Horror Podcast
-
Best Horror Podcast Introduction: Horror podcasts […]
The post Best Horror Podcast appeared first on Copper Shock Horror Podcast.
Ikhras Endorses Muntadhar Al-Zaidi
-
“Oh parties of banditry and sectarianism and corruption, we have come and
our goal is to destroy you.” Ikhras formally endorses Muntadhar al-Zaidi,
Iraqi j...
Prince Charles: Foreign Jews behind bloodshed in ME
-
In May, 2017, British Crown Prince Charles declined an invitation from
Zionist entity’s president Reuven Rivlin‘s to attend the 100th anniversary
of the no...
Palestinian Women – One for All, All for One
-
Honouring All Palestinian Women by Honouring Three: Hanin Zoabi, Ahed
Tamimi, Samah Sabawi Vacy Vlazna “Palestinian women have always stood side
by side ...
US’s Saudi Oil Deal from Win-Win to Mega-Lose
-
By F. William Engdahl Who would’ve thought it would come to this? Certainly
not the Obama Administration, and their brilliant geo-political think-tank
neo-...
-
*Mordechai Vanunu wins human rights prize of Brazilian Press Association *
* http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/features/updates/7038-mordechai...
Abdul Aziz Rantissi:
"My ultimate wish, my God, is to attain martyrdom,"...God granted him his wish on April 17, 2004, at the hands of Israeli assassins.
No comments:
Post a Comment