Saudi Withdraws "Terrorism" Books from Scholastic Bookshops
The Saudi ministry of education ordered the withdrawal of all the books written by the extremist cleric Salman al-Awda and all the Muslim Brotherhood clerics, including Yousuf Qaradawi, from the scholastic bookshops.
According to the Saudi al-Hayat newspaper, the ministry said that it banned all the "terrorism" books, claiming that it would take similar actions against all the publications which contradict with Islamic Sharia'a.
Around 80 books issued by the Muslim Brotherhood had been banned by the ministry of Education in the various Saudi provinces.
|23-01-2016 - 15:12 Last updated 23-01-2016 - 16:59|
- Zarif Hopes Saudis “Come Back to Their Minds”
- Saudi Regime Arrests Teacher for Confronting Interior Minister
- Sheikh Radhi’s Sermon in Ahsaa: Saudi Regime Jails, Executes Who Oppose It
- Iran Sacks Senior Security Official over Saudi Embassy Attack
- Saudi Regime Forces Storm Houses in Qatif as Protests Proceed
- China Urges Calm between Saudi Arabia and Iran
- ’Independent’ Attacks Bin Salman Anew: Naive, Arrogant Political Gambler