- Hashd Al-Shaabi: US-Led Warplanes Ignore ISIL's Military Convoys Fleeing Mosul to Syria
- Mosul Offensive: Military Operations to regain the Iraqi city underway
- Iraq's Decision to Liberate Mosul from "Daesh" Gangs a Turning point in War on Terrorism – Foreign Ministry
- Iraq's Massive Operation to Take Back Mosul from ISIL Terrorists Begins
- Abadi Says ISIL Eyes Gulf States, Stresses Turkey Withdrawal from Iraq
- Abadi: Popular Mobilization Forces are part of Iraq’s military system
- Abadi: If Turkey troops enter Iraq, they will not exit from it peacefully
- الحشد: التحالف الدولي يتجاهل أرتال "داعش" الهاربة من الموصل إلى سوريا
- العبادي: داعش يفضّل الخليج والسعودية تحديداً
- مع انطلاق عمليات تحرير المدينة.. هذا ما حصل مع أبو بكر البغدادي في "الموصل" اليوم!
Tuesday, 18 October 2016
ISIL Defenses in Mosul Collapse, New Recruits Escape Battle
Mosul Battle (Iraqi Army Vehicles)
ISIL third defense line in Mosul collapsed during the past few hours, and scores of newly recruited terrorists escaped the battlefield as a number of field executions were recorded.
The takfiri group had established defense lines around Mosul where it deployed scores of recruits who were forced by ISIL to join its ranks.
The latest reports noted that the Iraqi army liberated a number of villages including Kbaybe, Makhlat, Shourouk and Hamyedeye in southeastern Mosul from ISIL terrorists.
Iraqi forces have launched a campaign to retake Mosul, the self-declared capital and the last stronghold of the ISIL Takfiri group, the prime minister said Monday.
Source: Al-Manar Website
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian