Russian President Vladimir Putin: “We know who hit aid convoy in Aleppo, so do the Americans”
“It was one of the terrorist groups. And we know that, say, the Americans know it too, but prefer to take a different position, to falsely accuse Russia. This is not helping,” Putin said at an economic forum in Moscow.
“It’s not our partners who should take offense over us vetoing the French resolution. I’d say we are the offended party here,” Putin said.
“Knowing our position, and not discussing it with us, they didn’t chuck in the resolution so it would pass, but [did it] to get the veto. What for? To exacerbate the situation and to whip up anti-Russian hysteria in media under their control, and to deceive their own citizens,” he added.
US, Allies Primarily Responsible for Situation in Syria, Region
“I would say that this is political rhetoric which has no common sense and is not taking the real situation into account,” Putin said, speaking of the west accusing Russia of bombing Aleppo.“I am deeply convinced that the responsibility for the situation in the region as a whole and Syria in particular lies on our Western partners, primarily of course the United States and its allies”,Putin told the TF1 television channel.
“We got an offer that our armed forces, the servicemen of the Russian army, stand on this road and ensure security… I said no, we shall do it, but only with the US side, offer it to them. They refused straight away, they do not want to stand [there], they do not want to pull back military units of these opposition terrorist groups”, Putin told the TF1 television channel.
“Any accusations that Russia is allegedly to blame in the refugee issue are completely groundless,” Putin told the TF1 television channel.
“The massive outflow of people from this huge territory in the Middle East, even in Africa, in Afghanistan, it began long before our active actions in Syria”, Putin said.
“We cannot allow them to blackmail the whole world when they are taking hostages, killing, beheading. If you want to finish the job of fighting terrorism, then they should be fought”, Putin said.
SOURCES: SputnikNews RT News submitted by SyrianPatriots& Lone Bear War Press Info Network at:https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/putin-says-usa-know/ ~
- كلينتون: السعودية وقطر تمولان «داعش»
- مظليون روس ومصريون في مناورات مشتركة
- ترامب لـ «الحزب الجمهوري»: الزمن طويل بيننا
- المناظرة الثانية بين كلينتون وترامب: الخلاف طاول كل شيء… حتى “عَظَمة أميركا”
- US Officials: Obama, Aides Expected to Meet Friday to Consider Military Options in Syria
- Rudskoi: Russian Forces Ready to Ensure Gunmen’s Pullout from Syria’s East Aleppo
- Putin: No Interests for Russia in US Hacking Claim
- Unlike US, Russia Places Weapons on Own Territory, Says Lavrov
- Russia Test- Fires 3 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
- US, Saudi Planning to Redeploy 9,000 ISIS Terrorists from Mosul to eastern Syria: Report
- Putin: West Responsible for Middle East Instability and Terrorism in Europe
- Lavrov Calls Zarif to Talk about Crisis in Syria