Citizens of Aleppo took to the streets following the announcement of the Army General command restoration of security and stability to the city after liberating it form terrorism and terrorists.The citizens marched through the streets, expressing joy over the victory of the Syrian army and its allies on terrorists and expelling them from the city.Aleppo residents carried flags of the homeland and raised pictures of President Bashar al-Assad, while the mosques called to prayers and the churches tolled their bells.Earlier, the last batch of terrorists and their families left neighborhoods of Al-Zibdyah, Ansari and Salah al-Din in East Aleppo.
Residents of the Syrian city of Aleppo have flooded the streets,
celebrating the city’s liberation from mercenary-terrorist gangs.
SOURCES: Submitted by SyrianPatriot War Press Info Network at : https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/saa-aleppo-liberated/ ~
- Beginning of the End of Syria’s War: Aleppo Locals Celebrate Complete Liberation of City
- Syrian Arab Army General Command announces restoration of security and stability to Aleppo after liberating it from terrorism
- Despite all, Syrian people in Aleppo want to celebrate Christmas
- THOUSANDS OF BOMBS DISMANTLED BY SYRIAN ARMY IN ALEPPO WITH HUNDREDS OF TERRORISTS CAPTURED TRYING TO HIDE; ONE MILLION CAPTAGON PILLS SEIZED BY SYRIAN SECURITY IN TARTOUS HEADING FOR LATAKIA RATS
- احتفالات في حلب.. وبوتين اول المهنئين للرئيس الأسد واهمهم.. هل انتهت الحرب؟ وهل سيحقق اجتماع الآستانة المقبل الحل السياسي المأمول في سورية؟
- لماذا سقطت حلب ولم تسقط الموصل؟ سوريا لم تتحول الى أفغانستان جديدة لروسيا.. و”الدولة الاسلامية” أصبحت طالبان العراق للبنتاغون