- Determination of Syria and its Allies to Defeat Terrorism Underlined
- Syrian Army, Hezbollah shift focus to southern Aleppo: map
- Syrian Air Force destroys ISIS base in east Hama
- Mikdad: Victory in Aleppo set the stage for prelude of end of Western states’ sick dreams
- ISIS attacks repelled in Deir Ezzor, scores of terrorists killed, including a group’s leader
- 3 martyred, 6 injured in terrorist attack in Aleppo
- Ammo depot and bombs explode in al-Sukkari neighborhood in Aleppo, leaving 2 dead, 33 injured
- Army discovers weapon caches for terrorists in Aleppo
- Russian military discovers jihadist weapons depot in east Aleppo
- ISIS sends massive convoy to Deir Ezzor for upcoming offensive
Sunday, 25 December 2016
ISIS shows off Turkish Army equipment seized in east Aleppo
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:40 P.M.) – The so-called “Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham” (ISIS) released more photos from the Turkish Army’s failed offensive this past week, showing off a wide variety of abandoned vehicles and weapons in western Al-Bab.
Among the many abandoned vehicles was the Turkish Leopard 2A4 Tank, which was considered a well-designed and high-effective tank prior to this battle.
The photos from this battle can be seen below; they were posted on a public webpage earlier today:
Despite these losses, the Turkish Army launched another powerful attack in western Al-Bab today, capturing the Al-Farouq Hospital once again after a fierce battle with the Islamic State terrorists.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian