Friday 20 May 2016

LIBERATION IS AT HAND! BULLISH DAY FOR OUR ARMY IN SYRIA; BEARISH DAY FOR OBAMA’S COCKROACHES; AMERICAN FRIEND OF SYRIA POSTS HER FEELINGS ABOUT THE ARMY, THE PEOPLE AND THE CAUSE

Thanks to Silvia Iranova, my readers can enjoy the sight of these hyenas being sent to a burning Hell courtesy of the Syrian Arab Army and allies.
_____________________________________________________________
DAMASCUS:  Not only have the rodents been killing one another in a spasm of violence across the south of Syria, they have been providing the SAA with ample opportunities to kill various groups with a preciosity unseen before in modern warfare.  Today, there was a major payoff for the patience and resilience of the Syrian military.  Not only was the crucial areas of Khaan Al-Shaykh deloused – so was the even more critical area of Dayr Al-‘Asaafeer.  And not only that, folks, the SAA also liberatedHawsh Al-Duwayr, HarastaaAl-Qantara, Hawsh Al-Homsi, Baalaa, Al-Rukaabiyya (yesterday), Al-Bayaadh, Zibdeen, Nawla, Bazeena.  Not bad work for 48 hours.
I am so sorry that I can’t post more today. I am exhausted from work and will put together something much bigger tomorrow.  Even the news in Der’ah is massive.  Is it possible the end is on the horizon?
______________________________________________________________
WASHINGTON-SYRIA:  A GREAT ARTICLE FROM A GREAT LADY:


Posted by the Thylacine:
HEARTFELT GOODBYE FROM JANICE KORTKAMP, WHO VISITED SYRIA
Janice Kortkamp
Yesterday at 17:37 [from Facebook] ·
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” Tennyson
I am sad beyond description to leave Syria, my beloved second home. It is so difficult. The bitter irony is absolute because I know how many people would give anything to leave Syria for America or elsewhere because of war and and economic hardships. But I will write of terrorists and sanctions, politics and economics later, now I just want to say goodbye and thank you.
Goodbye to friends who are like family and those made just as chance encounters. I hope we stay friends forever and that these visits are just the first of many. The only true regret is that I could not meet some of my dearest friends because of scheduling or security problems.
And thank you to all the Syrians who said, “You are most welcome in Syria.” Their words were not cheap or false. The overwhelming outpouring of friendship and help from so many humbles me. From top officials to the smallest children, I will never forget their kindness.
It is the soldiers though who captured the high ground of my heart
❤These men who have fought and suffered and bled for their homeland are fighting an army of evil.
They fight against terrorists, mercenaries, criminals who are without mercy or honor. US supported “moderate rebels” just massacred the village of Al Zara. They took the children and hung them up. Set fire to them and then cut them to pieces. This is the “opposition” the US and west demands the government of Syria negotiate with. The soldiers here will not stop defending their homeland, will not stop fighting these demons. They are the heroes of the world even more so as the world does not understand their great sacrifice.
It was a perfect trip thanks to my dear friend Qusay. Perfect and very difficult. Perfect thanks to his unfailing calm and knowledge, getting me in contact with so many people from many different aspects of life here, and even knowing when I needed a hug or a joke to deal with the intense emotions of seeing such suffering up close. I feel I got a true taste of Syria. I can never repay his kindness. Difficult because the death and destruction in this beautiful and joy-loving country has attacked every aspect of life here bringing desperation and terrible suffering and none of the consequences were withheld from me.
Every single person I met asked me, pleaded with me, to go back to America and share the truth. They truly love Americans as much as they hate our government’s actions here. They believe that we are people of good will, and once we know the truth will respond on their behalf. They are counting on us to get our government to stop supporting the terrorists here and end the sanctions against them. These two actions would end this war in months and help speed their healing and recovery. Is that really so much to ask? I will do my very best to take effective actions to educate the people of America.
Goodbye Syria habibi. Until I see you again.
❤
* * * * *
I believe Janice is assistant to state Senator Richard Black. That would explain the senator’s eloquent support for Syria.
Read more
Related Videos



Related Articles


River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: