Tuesday 4 October 2016

Who Won The US Presidential Debate?


“I think Trump won the debate. I thought Hillary did a little better than I thought she would on the offense. I thought she was a little nastier than he was. He was very respectful. I wish he’d hit the Benghazi thing harder. ‘She does have experience ~ bad experience.’ A good line.”


Snopes says “Big deal!” But it is against the stated rules of the debate! See HERE for more. But truly he probably just didn’t want to be whacked!
A misleading pro Hillary cartoon by Marian Kamenski of Slovakia.

Trump, in a way, won the debate by “losing”; in so doing, he disproved Hillary’s constant accusations of being hot headed and unpredictable.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: