Saturday 23 February 2019

OLD ALEPPO SHOP OWNER: JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE AND WE WILL RE-BUILD

More from my January 2019 re-visit to Aleppo, Syria.
Again in the old city of Aleppo, and around the Citadel, I speak with civilians about life, take footage from a city ravaged by terrorism but rebuilding, and add a bit of footage from November 2016 where the person I was with told me terrorists burned the old souq before leaving.
Shop owner:
“This is not my work. My work, I have a factory for bottling olive oil, in Idlib.” [When was the last time you saw it?] “Before 8 years.”
See previous clips from Aleppo:
Memory Lane, Old Aleppo: November 2016 Terrorist Snipers Vs Today’s Peace
Reconstruction in Aleppo
Signs of Reconstruction Among the Destruction in Old Aleppo
*Thanks to R&U Videos for compiling some of my clips into a video:
Shops Re-Opened in Old Aleppo
Aleppo Taxi Driver and Singer 🙂
From A Main Square in Aleppo That Was Sniped & Bombed By “Moderate” Terrorists
Ibrahim, an Aleppo Resident, Speaks About Experiences as Syrian Army Volunteer
Lively Clothes Market, Aleppo–The City That Did NOT Fall
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: