Sunday 11 January 2009

Will Barak Follow in Eichmann's Footsteps?

Source

Oy, so many wild dreams I've been having these days, probably because of this war against the mishuggah hamasniks.

Last night, my dream was set in the future, which is very strange because we, the Jewish people, usually fantasize solely about the past.

Oi ever, this dream was set in something like 2020. Ehud'le Barak, Tzipi'le Livni, Shimon'le Peres and Ehud'le Olmert were seeking shelter overseas because of the War Crimes Tribunal. The mishuggenahs in the Hague were blaming them for crimes against humanity, can you believe this narishkeit? When all they did was to kill some arabs.

In my dream, Barak was captured in NYC, schlepping refrigerators and sofas for an Israeli moving company. This is what many Israelis do in Americe once they finish their military service.

Tzipi'le was arrested in Buenos Aires, posing as an art student and running an S & M brothel on the side, Olmert'le was discovered managing a kosher abattoir in Brooklyn, and Peres was found running a euthanasia center in the dungeons of Windsor Castle.

These hamasnik agents captured them all. In my dream, Ehud'le was put in a hand'le suitcase because he is very, very small like Napoleon, and brought back to Goyza to face justice. Barak said in his defence that he was just "following orders" just like this farshluggineh, Adolf Eichmann.

Oi, i was so worried for Ehud'le. I tossed and I turned in my bed. Nu shoin, they were about to execute him and burn him like Eichmann! I knew that for Eichmann we had built a special big oven, but for Ehud'le all they would need is a medium sized microwave, which they would be able to reuse afterwards.

At 6 am, I woke up sweating and read on Ynet that Israel is still alive and is even still killing its neighbours, so I relaxed and made myself a kleine coffee, which I had with a nice apfel shtrudel.

United against the goyim

Mishuggah (mish-shug-uh) - crazy, nuts
Narishkeit (nar-ish-kite) - foolishness (a nar is a fool) "An artist, you want to be? Never mind this narishkeit! Better you should go to college and get a real job!"
Farshluggineh (far-shlug-in-ah) - crazy mixed up, wacky and worthless.
Shlep - haul, carry, drag, either something or oneself. "I feel naked if I'm not shlepping at least 15 bags."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If there was Justice he would but because there is no Justice and America is fully behind those criminals , nothing will happen to barak but a promotion may be .