1) They create a rift between Muslims and the progressive antiwar left, through their ever favourite “DIVIDE and CONQUIRE” game, as they convince many on the left that’s it is not befitting for liberal people to side with “Islamo-fascists” who value religion, and who practise “uncivilized” life-styles of subjugation and oppression of women and minorities.
2) They present themselves as the victims of the “Islamic terror” who are fighting on behalf of the civilised west against the religion of “terror”.
Zionist new propaganda techniques:
They claim that:
What they are doing in Palestine is not occupation, not oppression, not human right abuses, not racism, not apartheid, not theft of land, not destruction of a civilization, not criminal, not collective punishment, not murdering babies and children, none of that… it is simply fighting the "Islamic terror"! }
They are claiming that Islam is the “enemy of civilization”, the “oppressor of women”, ( http://www.zionism-israel.com/
Their favourite new propaganda technique now is not defending the Zionist dream, or the need for a homeland for the Jews, rather, it’s the claim that they are the "brave, humane, moral and civilized" society that is standing against the destruction of the world by Islam the "evil, backward, and uncivilized” religion, the religion that "preaches hatred, violence, terrorism and oppression of women and minorities, and promising its followers of 72 virgins for doing so"!!
For God’s sake would any one show me where does the Qur’an preaches such nonsense!!
The Zionists have lied their heads off for decades regarding what they did and still do to Palestinians, they have used every trick in the book to conceal the truth about their crimes whether by threat, intimidation, or even murder; and now their smear campaign continues with wider victims this time; Islam and Muslim.
That is done overtly as well as subliminally, and it’s enough to read some newspapers and watch some Hollywood movies that mention Muslims to see what I mean.
When a Christian, a Jew, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or an atheist comments a crime, he/she is “so and so” committed a crime…. Their religious affiliation is never mentioned.
When a Muslim commits a crime however, he is a “Muslim” terrorist, and a “Muslim” murderer.
From what one reads in the news one is led to believe that all Muslims are none but a cult of psychopaths.
They accuse Islam of oppressing women and the backup their claims by selective reporting that highlights cases of criminality within the Muslim societies and present it as if it is a consequence of the teaching of Islam.
- Hhonour killing is a CRIME in whatever society, and no matter what ethical standard is used, more so from an Islamic stance.
- Genital mutilation is a cultural practice in some parts of the world that is practised by all in those cultures. It has absolutely no connection with Islam.
- And forced marriages are NOT legal under Islamic law, they are considered invalid.
All of you can read, for God’s sake, then; READ.
READ about Islam from its authentic and original sources, and make some effort to talk to Muslims, listen to what we have to say!
and if you truly care about our oppression as Muslim women, please come and talk to us, listen to what we have to say, not what Horowitz, Dershowitz, or Cohen have to say.
The future of our world depends on your informed choices
Created man from “alaq” (something which clings)
Read: And thy Lord is the Most bountiful,
Who taught (the use of) the pen,
Taught man that which he knew not.
Nay, but verily man is rebellious
That he thinks himself independent and self-sufficient.
Surely to your Lord is the return” (96:1-7)
Is it not worth real investigations and honest research?
All I am asking is: for the sake of a better future of our world, people need to educate themselves about the Islam, and not be afraid of KNOWLEDGE and AWARNESS.
The atheistic call for killing God, terminating religion or uprooting faith from humans’ hearts and minds is a mirage, it’s an impossible dream, because humans will always thirst for spiritual fulfilment, and will forever ask the inevitable and challenging questions about our reality and the purpose of our existence.