Thursday 27 January 2011

In the interview on Aljazeera, the host, Ahmad Mansour, started the show by asking `Urayqat to not lie

Via Angry Arab

"Erekat: I’m lying, I’ve been lying for the last weeks.
Yossi Gal: Between jogging?
Erekat: No, no, lying, lying. I was in Cairo, I was in Jordan, I was in America. Everybody is asking me what is going on Israel, what is Olmert going to do?
Gal: And you are telling everyone we are on the verge of success.
Erekat: And I always tell them this is an internal Israeli matter, a domestic Israeli matter and I keep lying. If somebody sneezed in Tel-Aviv, I get the flu in Jericho, and I have to lie. So that’s my last week- all lies.

Gal: As a professor of negotiations, you know that white lies are allowed now and then.

Erekat: I’m not complaining, I’m admitting – and sometimes I don’t feel like lying."
Posted by As'ad at 2:23 PM


The buffoon is losing his mind, literally

"A senior Palestinian official today said he has asked the US, Britain and France to help bring three of their nationals for questioning about the huge leak of confidential documents relating to peace talks in the Middle East.


Chief negotiator Saeb Erekat said the three include a former British intelligence officer, a US employee of al-Jazeera TV and a French citizen. He said he is not accusing them of wrongdoing, but would like them to appear before an investigative committee."  I don't know if he asked for a smoothie too, but I am sure they will help you once they find the source of leaks in Washington, DC newspapers.

Posted by As'ad at 9:18 AM

Sa'ib `Uraykat: a world buffoon

I watched another time the interview by Ahmad Mansur with Sa'ib `Urayqat.  He is by far the most vulgar and loud buffoonish, demagogic, and lying clown that you can see.  Mansur would ask him about specifics of the documents (the authenticity of which he never disputed), and he would yell back accusing the Aljazeera staff and the leakers of being CIA agents.  He was most indignant when confronted with his criticisms of Saudi Arabia in one of the documents: he went into a fit yelling that Saudi Arabia gave martyrs to the Palestinian cause. Martyrs? Are you referring to the death of Prince Muhammad bin Fahd from a drug overdose?  Or are you referring to the incapacitation of King Fahd from years of alcohol abuse?  He kept yelling: you don't know who are you talking to. I am the son of strugglers.  I am the son of martyrs. You don't know the Palestinian people.  etc.  Send me the link to post: this is a show that will love forever to discredit the Abu Mazen-Fayyad gang.  It greatly pleases me that there is not one dignified and smart Arab collaborator with Israel.  This is like that Gaza Dr. who lost his three daughters to Israeli shelling and goes on a tour with a Zionist organization and his book features his picture with Ehud Barak. One reader asked me yesterday: are you not being cruel to him given his tragedy? I said: no, he is being cruel to the memory of his daughters by bowing to the ground to their killers.


PS David sent me the links 
Posted by As'ad at 8:37 AM

Palestinian negotiators

"The papers give the lie to Israel's claim that it yearns for peace but lacks a Palestinian "partner." And they reinforce the sense that Israel has gone along with these negotiations only to buy time to expropriate more Palestinian land, demolish more Palestinian homes, expel more Palestinian families and build more colonies for the exclusive use of Jewish settlers in militarily occupied territory, thereby cementing new realities on the ground that would make a Palestinian state a geophysical impossibility.  Anyone who doubts this has only to skim through the leaked papers, which show Israel spurning one gaping Palestinian concession after another. And this was Israel not under Benjamin Netanyahu but under the supposedly more liberal Ehud Olmert and his foreign minister, Tzipi Livni, who claimed they were committed to the peace process. In shameless abjection, the Palestinian negotiators prostrated themselves and surrendered essentially every major objective for which their people have struggled and sacrificed for 60 years, only for the imperious Israelis to say again and again, no, no, no."  (thanks Saree)
Posted by As'ad at 9:26 AM
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: