Tuesday 10 March 2009

Who does Elie Wiesel think he is??

Link

Oi I just read in our NY Times that our Holocaust sat nav Elie Wiesel saying about Madoff that “psychopath” was “too nice a word” to describe him. Nu shoin, I understand Elie’le very well. It is very painful to lose $15 million earned in very hard labour. No, it wasn’t easy to turn our shoa into a factory, and yet Wiesel did it all.

Oi ever, I have just read on this meshigine site that our Elie’le is himself an impostor.

Here is what that shmendrik Holocaust survivor Miklos Gruner says about our Elie’le " When I got out of the plane, I was stunned to see a man (Elie’le) I didn't recognize at all , who didn't even speak Hungarian and who was speaking English in a strong French accent... so, our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me a book titled "Night" of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn't know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!"

I don’t know, I am just an Auntie from Golders Green and I believe everything they tell me about the Holocaust and in general . But if this feruketr Gruner is telling the truth, we may have a slight chance to have Madoff and Wiesel sharing the same cell. Nu shoin, at least, there is a hope that make friends again.

Nu shoin - no shit!
Shoa - very much like genocide but for Jews only
Meshigine - crazy person
Feruketr - lunatic even more nuts that a meshigine

United Against Honesty



Posted by Auntie Ziona at 2:30 PM

No comments: