Tuesday 8 March 2011

JEWS: My answer to Mr. anonymous


Written by: Aadel M Al-Mahdy

Variety is found in abundance in the universe. Sameness exists, too, but it is not the thread on which most things are strung. In fact I, myself, believe sameness is but a self-expansion of one-cell organism, primitive and not sophisticated. So far a great deal of Jews think in the same way. Hence logic is breached as they have their own premises which they believe, in their own ways,  that they are right premises; a belief justified by long historical periods of religious and Talmudic brain washing to the extend that the existence of secularists among them has no meaning because they are all letting the "same" garbage into their brains. 

Garbage in, 
garbage out (the jewish brain)

Long time ago, I have posted an article; "My Hatred Towards Talmudic Israel: Am I To Blame?", on this blog and received a few comments. I was surprised to have recently received a comment on the same article. Commentator signed his name as "Anonymous", although he mentioned that he was a Jew and a secular who lived for a while in Israel.

After I have read the comment, I was not surprised at all at its contents. Again  I find the same common denominatortwisted premises, lies and deception which I'll no more blame on isolation created by false Jewish propaganda, but on deficiency in the process of thinking by Jewish young generation. Truthfulness is plain. Wrongfulness is plain. And in between both, there is an area of an array of grades of gray color

Jewish deception
The problem I find with Israel is not that they beat around the bush or bushes in such area, but most of the time they are on the side of wrongfulness holding fast on their own justifications which are ridiculous as they can not stand logic.


 ABOVE AND BELOW
Palestinian children; victims of 
Israel atrocities.
  1. They kill and when blamed, they say do not blame us. You did so, too.
  2. They illegally occupy lands and when blamed, they say other countries illegally occupied countries.
  3. They steal and when blamed, they say, there are many thieves out there.
  4. They lie and deceive and when blamed, they say everybody is a liar and a deceiver.

 
Gaza child 
buried alive under the rubble

And based on this crookedness, they create the atmosphere, spread corruption so that other societies be weakened and become the same like them. Hence  those societies lose the power of reasoning, and therefore flock with them.

Below, there is the comment of Mr. Anonymous, his biase, deception and lies.  For an accurate comprehension, please Read "My Hatred Towards Talmudic Israel: Am I To Blame?" before you proceed any further.

Anonymous said: " I am Jewish, im not proud of it and i dont hate it, its just the way I was born. First of all, I wish to remind you - that this justice which you seek, today, is harbored almost solely by the western world (including Israel itself, even in the territories, and with the exception of gaza which is in my opinion virtually held hostage by hamas, who brutally took it from the PLO). In the world you seem to hate so much. when last have you seen an Arab country that doesn't stampede the rights of its people, only to then hypocritically "stand up" for the human rights of the Palestinians? (Who by the way, are living a lot better under israeli occupation than as refugees in Arab states) I am secular (not religious), I believe mainly in man and his/her ability to overcome obstacles, regardless to faith and ethnic belonging. But I respect all faiths. Hate is so deeply woven within your being that it seems you do not see anything else. But you speak it, and spread it. I was raised in the Israeli Education system (till second grade when I moved). It is not a system of hatred and incitement (which unfortunately cannot be said for some of its Arab counterparts) It encourages compromise and understanding - western ideals (which you so rudely claim as your own). I have Friends both Israeli and Arab (yes, that’s right. And I love them like my brothers and sisters) - none of which benefit from the satanisation of Israel and propaganda such as this (I dont know where you got that picture, but I assure you the IDF doesn't allow little children anywhere near explosive materials). Whats my point you ask? my point is - I am an American, I have my own opinion and my own ideals. Freedom, Justice, Human Rights, Free Speech, tolerance. I (unlike you it seems) judge people for who they are, not for their religion or where they come from. I have nothing against anyone - including those who wish me dead, for no other reason than the ethnic group I was born in to. Maybe, you are misinformed. maybe, you are a justice and peace lover. Know though - that if you are, the solution is not to divide and spread hatred. But to bring together. humans will be humans, rarely are they "evil" and "satanic" as you perhaps wish for them to be (or say that they are). all they want (all we want) is to live our lives. to cooperate. do the Jews and Palestinians both deserve a country? yes. but they (Israelis and Palestinians) need to compromise and cooperate in order to reach that goal, and you and people like you, who satanise one of the sides (no different than the ones who satanise Muslims in my opinion) - are not helping them do that. so sober up.
Peace man"

TruthSeeker said: "Mr. Anonymous, nobody is born Jewish, Christian or Muslim. Religions have nothing to do with genetics.

Admittance that you're a secular Jew has failed to convince me that you won't be biased as so far what you've written is empty syllables and utter ignorance of what's happening. You're living in a bubble.

"Arab country that doesn't stampede the rights of its people..."

I've heard the above before in different forms implying "Don't blame us since you do the same thing". This does not stand logic.

Are you physically and mentally blind? Haven't you seen images of those children burred alive under the rubble in Gaza? Don't you hear the news of Israeli settlers attacking Palestinians on almost daily bases? All the torture of Palestinians young people in Israeli jails.

So Palestinians living in the territories (word 'occupied' intentionally omitted by you) are living a life better than refugees in Arab countries!

Did you ever wonder why they're "refugees" to begin with? And if in Israel they have better life, how can you explain the reports produced by the Human Rights about their misery?

"...western ideals (which you so rudely claim as your own)"

How ignorant you're! Have you ever heard of "all civilizations came from Sumer" - Dr. Samuel Kramer (a Jew).

The Middle East is the cradle of civilizations; Iraq (Sumer/Babylon)and Egypt. Hence Middle Easterners don't need to claim those ideas since they are the ones who created them.

If you're really the Jew you claim to be, go back to Europe from whence you came.

Majority of Israelis are Ashkenazim; Khazar from southern, Western Russia (Khazarian empire). Their fathers (converted Jews) have never set foot in Palestine. They're not the Judaics (Arab Jews who lived in Palestine along with Palestinians for thousands of years).

And since you're secular as you mentioned, then I expect you NOT to believe in: 1. Jews're the chosen people, 2. Jews're promised Palestine to be their homeland. All these false allegations have always been repeated again and over again by Israeli leaders like David Bin Gurion, Golda Maer, Menachim Begin, Moshe Dian, etc. Have you ever read their quotes? Have you ever read the Talmud?

Have you ever read history about the illegal inception of the rouge state of Israel; bombing of camp David Hotel (Menachim Begin was involved and considered by the British as a war criminal. He never dared set foot in Britain fearing of getting arrested), massacre of Deir Yassin, Jenin, Sabra and Shatela, the hundreds of Palestinian villages that were bulldozed, the eviction of Palestinians from their homes under not only weak but false pretexts.

I have read books written by Israelis who held high positions in the Israeli government in which they criticized and described the discrimination in treatment between Jews and Palestinians in Jerusalem.

I do not spread hatred. I spread the truth about Israel and the Talmud. So do Dr. Noam Chomsky, Dr. Finklestein, Dr. Israel Shahak, DR. Shalomo Sand, Gilad Adzmon, and so many other Jews who broke the bubble and knew the truth. Those are people I love and respect.

Love and hate are two opposites. And if one loves, one also has the right to hate as both are human qualities and traits.

The above mentioned Jews have earned my respect and love. But Israel has succeeded in earning my disrespect and hatred.

Now, tell me..am I supposed to ignore all the above and just believe you, because you are the only one who knows the truth, or he can give the truth?!

The truth always has its own way of revealing itself?!

Jewish propaganda; lies and deception is not successfully functioning as it used to do before, because of science and technology.

The world has become a small village.
Shalom."

No comments: