Wednesday 19 December 2012

Kawther Bashrawi: I'm with Bashar al-Assad to the last breath.


I never had a political, partisan or sectarian, financial or functional with President Bashar al-Assad.

His name is linked to resisting the brotherhoods project that brought destruction to Libya and Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Gaza and Sudan.

I stood with him with my mind and my tongue and in all honesty I say that after him no hope for Syria but for sectarian states governed by gangs,

Does he comitted mistakes? yes many, but ifthe whole world stands against him and remained alone, I will stand with him, I'm not afraid of anything and if deported, God forbid Ishall omit Syria for my map despite and will not set foot in my feet Land governed by impure.

I'm with Bashar al-Assad to the last breath.

Kawther Bashrawi

الرئيس بشار الاسد لا تربطني به علاقات سياسية او حزبية او طائفية او مالية او وظيفية ،ارتبط اسمه بمقاومة مشروع اخواني عميل جلب الدمار لليبيا وسوريا ومصر وتونس وغزة والسودان فوقفت معه بعقلي ولساني وبكل صدق اقول ان بعده لا امل لسوريا بل لدويلات تحكمها عصابات ،الاخطاء نعم كثيرة ،ولكن لو وقف العالم كله ضده وبقي وحده ،سابقى معه ومعنا الشرفاء، لست خائفة من شيء واذا رحل لا سمح الله ساحذف سوريا عن خريطتي رغم ما يجمعني بها يفوق ما يبعدني عنها لكن لن تطأ قدمي ارض سيحكمها انجاس .

انا مع بشار الاسد لاخر رمق .

الاعلاميه الحره كوثر البشرواي
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: