Second: by the sheer fact that the occupier is empowered, even militarily, and his assaulted victims are disempowered, giving the occupier “equal rights” to plan and shape the state of Palestine, unequivocally sets up the Palestinians to be on the shorter end again, de facto limited to only minor input, to the sole profit of the Zionist occupier.
Third: under the most absurd pretence that restitution “would create another injustice”, some are hoodwinked to believe that the Zionist occupiers should be granted the privilege to “keep the loot”, lands, property, rights, everything!
A few examples of “supportive” Jewish anti-zionist groups and excerpts of some aims as quoted from their own websites:
- Peace in the Middle East will only come about with mutual recognition and respect and must be seen as just by both sides.
- A lasting peace must be seen as just by both sides.
- We support the right of Israelis to live in freedom and security within Israel’s 1967 borders.
- To secure a lasting settlement to the conflict between Palestinians and Israelis so they can live in peace and security, thrive side by side, and co-operate together, Jews today are obligated to pursue justice on behalf of both peoples.
- We believe that a peace settlement taking equal account of the needs and human rights of Palestinians and Israelis, Arabs and Jews and all other
- SJJP is a diverse group of Jews committed to peace, social justice, and human rights in the Middle East. We support the right of both Palestinians and Israelis to self-determination and to live without fear of violence or oppression.
- support for the right of Israelis to live in freedom and security within Israel's 1967 borders.
- Supports projects both within Israel’s 1967 borders (the ‘Green Line’) and the Occupied Territories. We work closely with Palestinians and Israeli Jews committed to a just resolution of the conflict in Israel/Palestine based on equality and mutual respect.
- recognition of Israel’s 1967 ‘green line’ borders
- the recognition of the right of both states to have Jerusalem as their capital
- JVP seeks an end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem; security and self-determination for Israelis and Palestinians
- We support the aspirations of Israelis and Palestinians for security and self-determination.
- Israelis and Palestinians have the right to security, sovereignty, and self-determination within political entities of their own choosing.
- Palestinians and Israelis alike have the right to peaceful and secure lives.
8) Independent Australian Jewish voices (Australia)
- We are committed to ensuring a just peace that recognizes the legitimate national aspirations of both Israelis and Palestinians with a solution that protects the human rights of all.
- the organization seeks provide a political home for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans who believe that a "two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is essential to Israel’s survival as the national home of the Jewish people and as a vibrant democracy."
- J Street supports Israel and its desire for security as the Jewish homeland, as well as the right of the Palestinians to a sovereign state of their own
- J Street would support [...] a two-state solution under which the Jewish neighborhoods of Jerusalem would fall under Israeli sovereignty and the Arab neighborhoods would be under Palestinian sovereignty.
- J Street believes that reaching a sustainable two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is both a fundamental American interest and essential to the survival and security of Israel as a democracy and home for the Jewish people
- We commit our hearts, minds and political energy to support the varied and vibrant resistance movement of the Palestinian people and to confront the injustices for which the countries we live in are responsible.
- We respond wholeheartedly to the call from Palestine for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel.
- It is not our job to prescribe what road the Palestinian people should take toward defining their future. We do not presume to substitute our voices for theirs. Our strategies and actions will emerge from our active relationships with those who are engaged in the range of liberation struggles within Palestine and in the broader region. We will support their struggle to survive, to hold their ground and to advance their movement as best as they can, on their own terms.
- We are partners in the vibrant popular resistance movements of our time that defend and cherish the lives of all people and of the planet itself. We are partners in movements that are led by those most impacted by imperial conquest, occupation, racism and the global control and exploitation of people and resources. We stand for the protection of the natural world. We stand by the rights of indigenous peoples to their land and sovereignty.
- Solidarity with the struggle for Palestinian self-determination, including full political, economic, cultural, social and land rights for all those living in the historic Palestine, and the right of return for its refugees;
- Rejection of the Israeli apartheid state, premised on Jewish supremacy and Zionist ideology, and support for all struggles for legal and economic equality against it;
- Challenging the current use of Islamophobia as a strategy for defending and justifying an imperialist US-European agenda;
- Challenging white racism, including its manifestations as Ashkenazi racism against Mizrahi Jews;
- Challenging the privileging of Jewish voices in conversations and negotiations about Palestine;
Bottom line is: Almost all the so called “anti-zionist” Jewish groups who “support” the Palestinians, have exactly the same aims and objectives as their zionist “enemy” ; i.e. enabling, supporting, and securing the Jewish-zionist project and their permanent illegal, and immoral colonization of Palestine, be it as it may under a different name and altered regime.
The insistence on the implant of “anti-Semitism” and the “holocaust” at the heart of the Palestinian struggle, and the false contention that organized anti-Semitic activities is alive and kicking is of course a grotesque deception, an absurdity when you contemplate the level of prosperity and influence many Jewish groups and lobbies have achieved all over the Western world since the end of WW2.
In other words, before being eligible as a supporter for Palestine one must vigorously, repeatedly and at every juncture proclaim his/her innocence from the dreaded charge of anti-Semitism, one must also convey his/her innermost grief and sincere apologies for the “unique” crime of the holocaust, furthermore, one must express sympathy with the victims of the holocaust by wishing them “peace, security and prosperity” on the land they’ve stolen! Then one must confirm his support for equal rights for “both” peoples (criminal and victim, oppressed and oppressor alike)
- The road to Palestine does not pass either through Nazi-Germany or through Auschwitz for that matter.
- Fighting the zionist occupiers of our land does not begin with fighting anti-Semitism
- Palestinians do not have to “convert” to the holocaust “religion” in order to gain “salvation” and liberation
- No decent human-being would demand to live on STOLEN land and still claims to have some humanity
- No decent human-being could claim that the perpetrator should have the same rights as the victim
- Palestinians are under no obligation to hold back their march for freedom, to curtail their aims or to smother their rights for the sake of accommodating and not offending their Jewish supporters
- Palestinians are always grateful and appreciative of the hard work and dedication of all their supporters whomever they are, however, Palestinians have NO obligation to adopt the aims and objectives of the anti-zionist Jewish supporters instead of their own
- Dismissing the Palestinian voice as radical, reactionary, intolerant, or unreasonable, and requiring the Jewish-anti-zionist validation to have legitimacy to speak for Palestine, contradicts basic concepts of human rights and does not do justice to Palestinians.
- A Palestinian once said “We run from Jew to Jew, they create the problem, and also argue the solution, they control the full spectrum of our discourse as well as our existence.” http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2009/11/rescuing-thestruggle-for-palestine.html This needs to change.
- Palestinians have the ultimate right to choose their strategy and tactics of resistance that they deem most suitable for achieving their freedom, reinstatement of rights, and aspirations
- Those tactics should not be manufactured or imposed upon them, leading in effect to more protection of the occupier and sheltering him from pain and from facing the consequences of his actions.
- Palestinians have the ultimate right to choose their vision for their future, of FREE Palestine including the type of government, the writing of constitution, the construction and implementation of their legal and juristic system, which stems from and corresponds to their ethics and reflects and protects their culture.
- Palestinians have the ultimate right to make the final decision on who is allowed to stay in liberated Palestine and who is not, using the legal procedure of their own choice.
- The future of the Palestinian struggle and the aim of liberation of Palestine should not be designed to shield the occupier from paying the full price of his crimes; including the punishment of all those who participated in transgression, and the deportation of the illegitimate Ashkenazi Jewish immigrants who colonized Palestine forcefully and were engaged in acts of aggression against Palestinians including serving in the IOF
- All refugee and their descendents have the unconditional right to come back home, they, the rightful indigenous owners are also entitled to the reinstatement of ALL confiscated (stolen) land and property, compensation for all their losses over the many years of exile and they are also entitled to Palestinian citizenship wherever they are.
- The aims and dreams of most Palestinians are not confined to the change of zionist regime or the vacuous declaration of abandonment of zionism by the Jewish-zionist occupiers, but rather to the FULL Liberation of Palestine and the restoration of all their rights
- It is the privilege of Palestinian to decide who should stay in their homeland and who’s not.
- After a century of terror, theft and crimes, had the Zionist shown any signs of remorse, respect or willingness to be decent guests, had they embraced with open arms the hospitable people of Palestine rather than destroying them with fire-arms; they might have had a chance to be accepted and forgiven. Not any more, as far as I am concerned. They have lost that opportunity
For all the above, I repeat; the strategy of liberation requires emancipation