Friday 10 February 2012

Ban: Nabil Wants Mission Back to Syria, Suggests Joint Op. with UN

The puppet Nabil Al-arabi, after the Double kick on his ass, is ready to resend its observer mission to Syria.

He called the UN puppet for help.

I imagine the following exchange:

Nabil:
Our guys in Zabadani are finished, the guys in Baba Amro needs a break...Pls Help

Ban: 
Let us wait, Davotuglo is aranging for International Conference on Syria


Nabil:
I don't trust him, all he wants now is the release of  his 49 Turkish intelligence officers who entered Syria "by mistake", Haha, by "mistake". I am afraid he would bow and accept Syrian conditions.

Ban:
What conditions?


Nabil:
I thought Hamad should have told you, Bashar laid down three conditions for any release: an exchange of the Turkish officers for rebel Free Syrian Army members in Turkish territory, for Turkey to halt infiltrations by the FSA, and for Turkey to stop training its members.

Ban:
The bloody Turks did it before.




Nabil:
You mean Harmoush?

Ban:Yes, sorry Nabil, I can't help, I did my best during my visit to Lebanon.



Nabil
So what? Hamad may fire me.. and bring Abdulrahman al-Attiyah

Ban:
I understand, susan may fire me too, you know she holds my huge corruption file..
I suggest you send al-Dabi back to Syria


Nabil:
WHAT? What, you want him to screw me again?

Ban:
What can I do for you?


Nabil:
Help me get rid of that "Zoul=Guy" (Gen. Mohammed Ahmed Mustafa al-Dabi). Let is make it a joint UN-AL operation.

Ban:
Ok, but do you think Bashar would accept?


Nabil:
I am not sure, but let us try?



Ban: AL Wants Mission Back to Syria, Suggests Joint Op. with UN
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Wednesday that the Arab League (AL) Secretary-General Nabil al-Arabi has informed him during a Tuesday telephone conversation that the League is ready to resend its observer mission to Syria but had asked for it to become a joint UN-AL operation.

"He informed me that he intends to send the Arab League observer mission back to Syria and ask for UN help," Ban said. “He further suggested that we consider a joint observer mission in Syria, including a joint special envoy.”

The League’s team ended its monitoring work in Syria on January 28.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian  
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: