Friday 30 April 2010

No escape



No escape

In my heart dwells the pain of the oppressed

Rivers of their wounds pour down

Drenching the ocean of my sorrow

I am the voice of the voiceless

The howl of little ones as they fade away

My whispers shoot like bullets

In the ears of the wicked

My words explodes

Before his eyes

Muting his lies


He looks away


Pretending not to see

Not to hear

My murmurs pierce his bubble

My tortured shadow follows

No escape


He runs to bed

Covers his head

Sleep might rid him of me

My chopped limps chase his dream

He drowns in my tears

In my blood

Unable to breathe

Unable to cry

No escape


Time passes
…………………

……………………

……………………

Then he dies

……………………

…………………….

…………………….

Only to be greeted with my smile

He’d hoped he’d never see

As he was chained and dragged away

To meet his deeds

No escape

No comments: