Wednesday, 22 September 2010


Israeli Occupation Police Storm Al-Aqsa Mosque

22/09/2010 Because nothing is “impossible” with an inhumane and criminal entity like the Zionist one, Israel did it on Wednesday…

That’s it, and regardless of its symbolism, the Al-Aqsa Mosque was simply stormed by the Israeli occupation police on Wednesday…

Indeed, and according to press reports, Israeli occupation police entered the compound of the Al-Aqsa mosque in occupied Jerusalem on Wednesday afternoon, “to push back Palestinians who had thrown rocks at the Western Wall below” according to the “justification” of an Israeli police spokesman.

The police forces left soon after, saying that calm appeared to have returned to the area the Palestinians had initially withdrawn into the mosque, Islam's third-holiest shrine, when the police officers arrived, the spokesman said.

Israeli Occupation Forces Kill Palestinian in Al-Quds

22/09/2010 Israeli occupation forces shot dead a Palestinian in al-Quds Wednesday amid clashes between Israeli settlers and Palestinians. The martyr was identified as 32-year old Samer Serhan, according to the Associated Press.

Occupation forces opened fire at Palestinians in the Silwan neighborhood as they retaliated to Israeli settlers who tossing rocks at them.
Two other Palestinians were also wounded in the shooting. At least five more Palestinian youths were injured later when Israeli forces fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse enraged protesters.

Israeli settlers kill Palestinian, wound others in attack on Silwan area

[ 22/09/2010 - 09:54 AM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Armed Israeli settlers escorted by troops killed Wednesday morning one Palestinian young man and wounded many others in clashes that erupted in the Arab neighborhood of Silwan.

Local sources affirmed that the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) did not allow paramedics to evacuate the wounded young man and left him bleed for two hours until he died.

Member of Silwan committee Fakhri Abu Diyab said that the IOF troops also arrested two other young men who were seriously wounded by the settlers.

He noted that the provocative acts of the armed settlers triggered the clashes with the residents of Silwan.

The IOF troops intensified their presence in Silwan and closed all streets and roads leading to it.

Al-Jazeera satellite channel reported that one Palestinian was killed and five others were wounded during the clashes.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: